You can make creams from these natural ingredients to remove dark circles from the lips. Let’s know how to make them and their benefits
People’s lips are black for many reasons. For example, many times due to black lips, excessive smoking occurs. And sometimes people’s lips turn black because of poor quality lipstick. The darkening of the lips cannot be ignored. This is because it looks ugly and spoils your beauty. This question remains in the minds of most people because of this situation.
How to clean such black lips? So today we will tell you about the home creams that can remove the blackness of the lips. The specialty of these homemade creams is that you can easily make this cream at home and then use it.
Homemade cream for dark lips.
1 Make lip balm cream with rose and shea butter.
- -4 tablespoons coconut oil
- -2 tablespoons shea butter
- -2 tablespoons wax
- Crush 2 rose petals.
- Now put coconut oil, shea butter, and wax in a double boiler and heat on low heat till it melts completely. If you do not have a double boiler, set the heat-proof bowl on top of a pan instead and place it on top of it. Pour the mixture into a small tin or airtight container, then grease the top and allow to cool. When it cools down, cover it and keep it well. Then apply it to your lips two to three times. Applying this slowly will start to lighten the color of your lips.
2 Make Cream With Glycerin And Lemon.
You can make a special cream for your lips with glycerin and lemon juice. Glycerin is one of the most effective lip balms. At the same time, lemon juice helps in cleansing the lips and lightening the darkness. To make it
- First, take a closed box.
- Then add glycerin and mix two to three drops of lemon juice.
- Then apply it to your lips and take it out after a while.
- Apply it 2-3 times a day.
- Will help remove blackness?
3 Turmeric, Lemon, and Aloe Vera Cream.
Lemons and turmeric help to lighten the melanin. In addition, aloe vera helps to soften the lips. You can combine these three to make a cream. To make this cream
- – Take 1/2 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice.
- Add 1 tablespoon honey.
- Add 1 tablespoon glycerin.
- Apply this mixture to the lips with wet fingers before going to bed. Leave it on for about five minutes. Now gently wash your lips with cold water. Now, after drying your lips, apply your favorite moisturizer.
- Inside the lips
4 Pomegranate and Aloe Vera Cream.
Pomegranate juice can lighten skin hyperpigmentation. In addition, aloe vera gel moisturizes the lips and brightens their complexion. To make this cream
- Take 1 tablespoon of pomegranate seeds.
- Take 1 tablespoon of rose water.
- Take 1 tablespoon of fresh milk cream.
- Massage this paste on your lips for about three minutes, then wash your lips with cold water. Repeat daily.
This way you can make these 4 types of creams at home and use them to clean your lips. But keep in mind that although this cream is a way to cleanse your dark lips, it is a good idea to keep your lips from getting dark. For this, smoking should be avoided. Also, you should avoid using cheap branded lip products for your lips.