Just as the body needs detox, so must your hair be detoxed and you can do this easily at home.
Did you know that it is essential to detox hair along with the body? Hair is damaged by pollution, sun, and dust. Toxins and many harmful substances begin to accumulate in them. In this case, the hair can be detoxified to make it beautiful and soft. Hair detox has many benefits. Hair detox is a process in which hair is thoroughly cleaned naturally. By detoxing the hair, all the dirt, oil, and hair that accumulates on the scalp are easily removed. Hair does not get dirty and sticky quickly. Let’s know in detail some simple homemade hair detox tips.
Apple cider vinegar
- For this, mix a quarter cup of apple cider vinegar and two cups of water.
- Dissolve apple cider vinegar in water. Then wash and condition your hair with this water.
- Then, add some thin apple cider vinegar to your hair.
- It acts as a mild cleanser. Apple cider vinegar is good for hair.
- For this, you take half a cup of baking soda and three cups of hot water.
- Mix baking soda in hot water.
- Apply this mixture well to your hair.
- Massage the hair thoroughly for a few minutes.
- Then wash your hair and apply conditioner
Coconut milk shampoo
- For this, take a quarter cup of coconut milk, a quarter cup of Castile soap, two capsules of vitamin E oil, 15 to 20 drops of fragrant essential oil, mix all the ingredients and fill the shampoo bottle.
- Now apply it to your head first. Then spread it on the ends of the hair.
- Now wash your hair.
- It has anti-microbial properties that help protect hair from infection
Cucumbers and lemons
- Take one large lemon and one medium-sized cucumber. Add essential oils if desired, but this is optional.
- Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice.
- Now add essential oils to this material.
- This mixture can be used instead of shampoo.
- Then wash your head.
- Lemons contain citric acid which helps in proper cleansing of the scalp.
Bentonite clay and aloe vera
- For this, you take half a cup of bentonite clay powder and half a cup of aloe vera gel.
- Add 250 ml of thin apple cider vinegar.
- Mix all the ingredients well and make a smooth paste.
- Then apply this paste to your hair.
- After half an hour, wash your hair with apple cider vinegar. Be careful not to let the paste dry completely on the hair, it can dry the hair.
- After two to three minutes, wash your hair with a mild shampoo.
The use of all these medicines can get rid of dandruff. In addition, there is no itching or irritation. It completely cleanses the scalp and helps in healthy hair growth. Hair loss is also reduced